About EviscapePublic document posted on Wed, 24 Sep 2008 by Simon Redfern
Eviscape is an information publication and discovery network:
- Eviscape Members can take part in multiple networked Profiles.
- Evsicape Profiles can be managed by a group of people.
- Each Profile can post rich messages (Evis) which can contain Fields, Tags and images.
- Evis flow around the network via Subscriptions also known as "Follows".
- Profiles can apply Filters to their Subscriptions allowing certain messages to be blocked as they pass in or out of the Profile.
- Members can either post short messages (chatter) or longer messages (e.g. events or web pages).
- A Profile can be "Strict" which means that subscriptions have to be confirmed before information will flow, and a strict Profile's output is not browsable or searchable except for the Profile name. In this way private networks can be formed.
- Members can browse the Received and Published Evis of other Profiles (unless they don't have permissions because they are Strict).
- Each Profile has a simple File Manager so uploaded images can be resused.
- You can also access your data for you own web pages using our API
- Eviscape is a Music Pictures Ltd project (c) 2009